Moderne Metropolis Tours
Luxury Transport and Tours of Houston, Texas
~Certified Professional Guide~
~Licensed Limousine Driver~
Houston's Fabulous Moderne City Hall of 1939
* Experienced Guide in the City of Houston. Step-On Tour Guiding (In YOUR car, bus or van)
* Licensed Limousine Driver in the City of Houston: driving solely for Avanti Transportation 713-680-1955
* MetroRail Through Houston (Discover what you've been missing in traffic!) Let me point out to you interesting places to visit all along the route of our wonderful Light Rail system.Downtown; Midtown; Medical Center; Hermann Park; Rice University; Reliant Stadium
Consider starting with an architectural tour of Downtown and along the MetroRail line, and combining it with a stop at one of our city's famous museums. The Museum of Fine Arts and The Houston Museum of Natural Sciences are within a block of the Rail lines. The Holocaust Museum is very close, too.
* Underground Houston Tours of the Houston Tunnels (Come discover the hidden world that is UNDER downtown Houston!)
* Heritage and Historical Tours of Houston Visit Houston's oldest commercial establishment, today a great pub, right in the historical center of Houston
* Architectural Tours (Mid Century Modern; Art Deco; Usonian; Classical) See a 1920s Grecian Temple-style Bank; now used as a Mosque by local Muslims. We can even go inside and see the wonderful ceiling and carpets.
There are a lot of great places to eat both in downtown and along the rail-line. Consider combining a driving/walking/light-rail tour with luncheon for a special treat.
Because I LOVE what I do, I endeavour to make my tours Affordable and Fun for all ages. Most three hour walking tours are priced at $20. dollars per person, with a minimum of 6 persons.
I am almost always willing to negotiate price!!!
My tours are suitable for all ages and include stops for resting, restrooms, shopping and snacks as requested.
*Tours of Houston by Luxury Sedan!
Let a seasoned and experienced Limo driver take you around to see the best of Houston...from the cool comfort of a luxury sedan!
For Information and Pricing, or to reserve a Luxury Sedan...PLEASE call Avanti Transportation 713-680-1955 or 1-800-895-4667 Tell them you want a City Tour by town car with Michael as your driver.
I am Michael Zargarov
an Experienced Public Tour Guide/Licensed Limousine Driver in the City of Houston and I want to show you HOUSTON.|
Perhaps you've already seen me around downtown? That handlebar Mustache is hard to miss! (a nod to my Rromani heritage!)
I have been giving Walking Tours of the Historic Downtown Area of Houston and its amazing Tunnel System for almost seven years now.
I have learned a lot about the history, architecture and culture of our Great city and I enjoying teaching others about what I know.
May I show you, your family, friends and/or co-workers a side of Houston you and they probably do not already know!?
My Downtown Walking/Light~Rail Tour takes roughly three hours and is a great basic introduction to what Downtown Houston has to offer...both to native Houstonians, and to visitors alike. Because so much of what is really worth seeing is available along our wonderful Light Rail line, I center my tours along its route, with short walks on either side of the tracks to see the most important sights: our fantastic City Hall; great art deco bank lobbies; wonderfully restored older buildings; the most modern skyscrapers. We will even have a chance to see all of downtown from way up high in one of those skyscrapers.
The basic three hour tour can, of course be extended by adding a luncheon break at some point within that period...perhaps extending the total tour time to 4 hours. As you desire!
I can easily customize any tour to include more of what you are particularly intertested in.
Tours can also be arranged using a Luxury Sedan for your convenience and comfort.
I have a particular fondness for 1920s-1940's Art Deco architecture. Houston has some marvelous examples of this wonderful style and I delight in making these places known to visitors.
Join me on an Art Deco Tour of Downtown Houston, where we might see this wonderful doorway: